HugChina >> China Forum >> Modern China >>  Affordable and interesting Chinese language cours

This thread is viewed 297 times and replied 0 times.        New Thread
Edit Title:[Original]  Affordable and interesting Chinese language cours
China Forum member Icon
lucy123
Major General
Credits:10400
Charm:500

Hi,

I am a Chinese teacher who has 3 years of experience in Teaching Chinese as a Second Language. I am dedicated to provide students with an inexpensive way of learning Chinese. I offer high quality, flexible, affordable and interesting Chinese language courses. My students came from all over the world (especially Europe and the US).

You know the best approach to learning Chinese is to focus on oral practice and listening comprehension. I do not speak English in class (unless it is necessary) and help students to enjoy fast progress by a total immersion into the language and culture.

There are two kinds of service:

One is that I go to your office to teach Chinese, so you don’t have to waste your time on the way to the school. Furthermore the schedule of your study is very flexible.

The second is that if it is convenient for you, you also can come to my classroom located in the center of shanghai

If you are interested in my offer, please feel free to contact me at: bluewater_guo@163.com

Profile  Send Message    Created Time: Tue, Jan 6, 2015 19:35 PM      Add as Friend 

Go Top
Note: * are required
* Username     Password
  Picture You can upload one jpg picture of less than 200kb

Content

No more than 8000 and no less than 2 characters

Username         Password             Forget Password?    Not a member?

Follow Us

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google+

HugChina provides comprehensive information about modern and traditional China: China stories, China pictures, China Facts, Sexy China, Learn Chinese materials, Chinese food, Chinese cuisine, TCM, Chinese medicine, China forum, etc..

Useful Links