HugChina >> China Forum >> China & World >> Chinese Conversational Lesson

This thread is viewed 399 times and replied 0 times.        New Thread
Edit Title:[Original] Chinese Conversational Lesson
China Forum member Icon
chineseteacher
Brigadier General
Credits:6800
Charm:500
 Improving your conversational ability, enabling you to understand and effectively use a wide range of expressions in everyday life. I provide an ideal learning atmosphere for complete newcomers to the language, as well as for those with a solid base of knowledge wishing to advance their spoken Chinese through better grammar skills.

I teach students how to integrate into Chinese society, and how to interact with Chinese people in both casual and formal situations. By combining my language lessons with the study of Chinese culture and traditions, students are immersed in the Chinese way of life.

Comprehensive and balanced curriculum integrating all aspects of the language: reading, writing, speaking, listening, grammar, and vocabulary

Modern teaching methods allow participants at lower proficiency levels to acquire the language skills needed for effective communication in a short period of time, and students at higher proficiency levels gain expression proficiency at an abstract level.

You can contact with my email:wonder1805@163.com

Profile  Send Message    Created Time: Tue, Dec 30, 2014 20:29 PM      Add as Friend 

Go Top
Note: * are required
* Username     Password
  Picture You can upload one jpg picture of less than 200kb

Content

No more than 8000 and no less than 2 characters

Username         Password             Forget Password?    Not a member?

Follow Us

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google+

HugChina provides comprehensive information about modern and traditional China: China stories, China pictures, China Facts, Sexy China, Learn Chinese materials, Chinese food, Chinese cuisine, TCM, Chinese medicine, China forum, etc..

Useful Links