[Original] Are you looking for a friendly experienced, qualif

China Forum member Icon

chineseteacher

Brigadier General

Credits

Charm

Posted on Wed, Sep 10, 2014 21:03 PM 0567

Edit

Are you looking for a friendly, experienced and qualified Chinese tutor?

I am a native Chinese speaker with a BA degree in TCSL in Shanghai. I hold a Professional Teaching Chinese As Second Language Certification, specializing in conversational, writing, reading, writing, business, HSK preparation, any kind of Chinese for Children, and Adults and do the Private Tutoring and Group Tutoring. I have extensive experience tutoring Chinese in China, and overseas. I speak fluent English, but am able to teach Chinese to speakers of all languages.

I will tailor every lesson specifically for you. So you learn exactly what you need to learn, in your own style, at your own place and through topics that interest you.. Not only will you learn Chinese a lot faster this way, but you will actually have fun doing it! I will help strengthen your abilities in all four areas of language acquisition- listening, speaking, reading and writing (optional). I am happy to help get your life, and work, study or travel in China easier, happier, and successful !.

Regardless of your age, native language of fluency level, I can help you! I love the Chinese language, and want to share my knowledge with you in a fun and relaxed learning environment!

I am happy to provide references of my qualifications and teaching experience, and students reviews upon request.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Contact me at wendy9126@163.com
Please enter your username & password to comment on this topic.

Username is required!

Password is required!

You can upload one jpg picture with size less than 400kb!