Ann6666

Staff Sergeant

Credits

Charm

Posted on Thu, Jan 9, 2014 20:53 PM 05408

Edit

provinces-regions-shanghai-00473-480x319.jpg

Hi, n? h?o! ??!

Business Chinese(????) is valuable to develop your commercial circumstance in China. Do you want to learn practical words and sentences? Are you going to find a job or take a new position? Are you working in a Chinese company? Do you sometimes have confusion in the business environment? Are you willing to develop your own business in China? .... Please contact me to start your TRIP.

I am Certified Mandarin Chinese teacher by IPA and working in the biggest mandarin school-Mandarin Garden. I have taught different students from Europe, Middle East, Australia and America based on different level.

I have been working in IT, Engineering and FMCG industries in different area -marketing(????), international trading(????) and supply chain management(?????) -including sourcing(??), negotiation(??), contract management(????), logistics(??), project management(????) and finance(??).

I suggest one-on-one or a small group teaching. Please take your study material or let me know what area you are interested in to customize a topic. Please contact me by

Free Hot line:400-600-2922

Tel: 0086-021-52589881

Fax :0086-021-52589959

Email: winnie@mandaringarden.org

Address:

Changning:3/F No. 1358 West Yan'an Rd,Shanghai,China

Pudong:1/F,Unit B,Phoenix-Mansion No.18 Huangyang Road,Shanghai,China
Please enter your username & password to comment on this topic.

Username is required!

Password is required!

You can upload one jpg picture with size less than 400kb!