HugChina >> China Forum >> Beijing >> Get visa and learn Chinese at the same time

This thread is viewed 718 times and replied 0 times.        New Thread
Edit Title:[Original] Get visa and learn Chinese at the same time
China Forum member Icon
Grace Zhang
Hello everyone,

Is your China visa going to expire soon? Do you want to continue to stay in China?

Do you need to change your current tourist visa type so you are allowed to work in China?

We assist you to get a 6 months X visa which allows you to study and work part-time in China legally.

During this visa validity period, you can choose to take our Mandarin classes or do paid internship that we recommend.

What's more, we can assist you to extend your L visa in Shanghai and provide invitation letter for F/M visa.

Our prices are reasonable and affordable, and our services are considerate and all around.

If you are in need or have interests, feel free to contact me for more information:


Grace from Yudefang International Education Center
Profile  Send Message    Created Time: Thu, Jan 9, 2014 01:15 AM      Add as Friend 
  Go Top
Note: * are required
* Username     Password
  Picture You can upload one jpg picture of less than 200kb


No more than 8000 and no less than 2 characters


Username         Password             Forget Password?    Not a member?

Follow Us

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google+

HugChina provides comprehensive information about modern and traditional China: China stories, China pictures, China Facts, Sexy China, Learn Chinese materials, Chinese food, Chinese cuisine, TCM, Chinese medicine, China forum, etc..

Useful Links