Posted on Wed, Nov 27, 2013 23:49 PM 0408
Once upon a time, there lived a man who wanted to build a terrace. He worked for years, digging and carrying earth from distant places and worked so hard. But when the mound was almost completed, just lack one basket of earth. He gave up and the terrace was never completed.
Combined 20+5/20+10 Course
Four group lessons in the morning allow you to focus on practical Chinese skills. You can then add one or two private lesson to learn about any other areas of interest you might have, such as business Chinese or Chinese culture and history.
- 4 group lessons in the morning
- 1 or 2 private lesson in the afternoon
- 25 to 30 language lessons a week
- Focus on listening, speaking, reading in the group class, and tailor-make private class
- Maximum 6 students in a group class (average 4)
- 55 minutes per lesson including 10 minutes break
- Minimum age 16 years old
- International student mix
If you want to register for a course, or have any questions concerning courses, locations, accommodation or payment:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org,
Please call? 0086-021- 52589881or 0086-400 600 2922