HugChina >> China Forum >> Off Topic >> Learn to speak Chinese for Practice

This thread is viewed 419 times and replied 0 times.        New Thread
Edit Title:[Original] Learn to speak Chinese for Practice
China Forum member Icon
mandarinclass
Staff Sergeant
Credits:800
Charm:500
Learn to speak Chinese will make your Chinese that you learned impressive.

We often hear students say or whine like this “I have a bad memory, I always forget what I’ve learned easily!" Whenever hearing this, we ask our students the question: "Why do you still remember the sentences 'good morning', 'I love you!'?" Their answer is obvious, "because I use and see and hear them frequently". That's the core of the matter. Practice makes perfect. The frequently used sentences have become part of you. So, practice is the most effective way to mastering Chinese. That's the sense in that you need to learn to speak Chinese frequently as your practice and enhance your impress. Or not, you will forget what you learned soon. As long as you keep speaking, you can in the end handle a skill or technique perfectly no matter how difficult it is. Thus, once you have learned something new in Chinese, try to use them as frequently as possible in your speaking and writing. Only when you exercise it frequently, can you grasp it sooner or later.

You can via us learn to speak Chinese by some lessons, in this ways you will master Chinese with short time. Please contact us immediately:

Email: winnie@mandaringarden.org

Tel: 0086-02152589881

Address: 3/F No. 1358 West Yan'an Rd,Shanghai,China

learn-chinese-classical-chinese-00288-480x360.jpg

Profile  Send Message    Created Time: Mon, Apr 22, 2013 03:33 AM      Add as Friend 

Go Top

This thread is closed.

Username         Password             Forget Password?    Not a member?

Follow Us

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google+

HugChina provides comprehensive information about modern and traditional China: China stories, China pictures, China Facts, Sexy China, Learn Chinese materials, Chinese food, Chinese cuisine, TCM, Chinese medicine, China forum, etc..