The online voting lasts for three months and total votes count as manay as 5 million. The top 10 ugliest sculptures of China are finally revealed. The Wuhan Life scultpure ranks first, the statue of Zhang Ziyi Bathing in Chongqing comes in the sixth position, and the "Constitution is Nothing" in Xi'an is at the 9th place.
The voting started in August. According to the organizer, totally 59 city sculptures excluding some temporary sculptures are selected from web search and microblogging for Chinese web users to cast a vote. As to December 15, 2012, the organizer has received 4,983,916 effective votes and finally the top ten ugliest sculptures of China are listed as below:
1. Sculpture "Life" in Wuhan, capital Hubei province.
2. House on stilts Sculpture "Remember the mountain city" in Chongqing
3. Statues "Soul out of the Body" in Kunming, capital of Yunnan province
4. Statue "Naked Girl" in Grandview Garden in Kunming
5. The new landmark of Wangjing Area in Beijing
6. Statue "Zhang Ziyi Bathing" showing a topless Zhang Ziyi sculpture in Yongchuan District, Chongqing
7. Statue "Assist the Old" in Guilin, Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region
8. Sculpture “Filial Pig” in front of the Central China Fortune Towel in Zhengzhou, capital of Henan Province
9. Sculpture "Constitution Holds up the Earth" interpreted but also as "Constitution is Nothing" in front of the Library of Northwest University of Law and Politics in Xi'an, capital of Shaanxi province.
10. Sculpture “Ten Drgons Gather on Turtle Back” in Ganzhou, Jiangxi Province