General Terms & Conditions
- HugChina.com service (the "Service") and its affiliate sites (the "Sites") are accessible worldwide to anyone with internet access. Access to and use of the Service and the Sites are subject to this Terms & Conditions (the “Terms”) and all applicable laws and regulations, including laws and regulations governing copyright and trademark. HugChina.com and its affiliates reserve the right to change this Terms. By using the Service and the Sites, you agree in advance to accept any changes.
- The materials used and displayed on the Service and the Sites, including but not limited to text, photographs, graphics, illustrations and artwork, video, music and sound, and names, logos, trademarks and service marks, are the property of HugChina.com or its affiliates or licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws. Any such content may be displayed solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You agree not to modify, reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any such material without the written permission of HugChina.com or the appropriate affiliate.
- The Service and the Sites contain information, facts and opinions from various individuals, organizations and websites. The Service and the Sites are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, other than those warranties which are imposed by and incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under the laws applicable to this Terms. Neither HugChina.com nor its affiliates endorse or are responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement on the service or the sites.
- The information, facts, and opinions provided are no substitute for professional advice. Always consult your primary care physician for any medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment and before undertaking a new diet or exercise plan. This Service and the Sites are for informational purposes and should be used in conjunction with health care professionals.
- The Service and the Sites include bulletin boards which allow you and other users and members to post information, provide feedback to HugChina.com and its affiliates, and interact in real-time. Accessing and using the service of the bulletin boards means you agree to the Forum Terms & Conditions.
- Your use of the Service and the Sites is at your own risk. Neither HugChina.com, nor any of its affiliates, or licensors shall be liable to you or anyone else for any loss or injury or any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or similar damages arising out of your access or use of, or your inability to access or use, the service and the sites and the information available on the service and the sites or arising out of any action taken in response to or as a result of any information available on the service and the sites. You hereby waive any and all claims against HugChina.com, and its affiliates, and licensors arising out of your use of the service and the sites and the information available thereon.
- HugChina.com and its affiliates do not review or monitor any web sites linked to the Service and the Sites and are not responsible for the content of any such linked web sites. Your use of such websites is at your own risk. You acknowledge that the use of any advice, opinion, recommendation, statement or other information displayed, link to, or distributed through the Service and the Sites is at your own risk. Prior to purchasing any third party products or services described on the Service and the Sites, you are advised to verify pricing, product quality and other information necessary to make an informed purchase. Neither HugChina.com, nor any of its affiliates, or licensors shall have any liability arising from your purchases of third party products or services based upon the information provided on the Service and the Sites.
- Some of the material on HugChina.com has been (a) created by the site editors, or (b) assembled from a variety of Internet web sites and been placed here for ease and rapidity of local access, or, (c) for small amounts of text, derived from printed material. If material placed here infringes your copyright or does not conform to laws, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and material will be removed immediately pending resolution of the issue.